Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Sunday, December 13, 2009 4:40 PM
Oral test
Today i went to school for oral test. Well, this is the first time i have ever done this kind of test. But i didn't worry, i even didn't prepare anything for the tests (too lazy). And the result is good enough for me, lucky me, hahaha

Almost of my classmates did it well but some of them seem don't like their result. They even cried when they got their marks. Well, i think it is so silly and stupid. Why did they cry? Because of their bad results, but what... hey it is what they did, they must accept what they did. All are fair. I felt like they were trying to be pitiful

Got to go now, i will take a shower then go to math class. Gosh! it is math, huhuhu