Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:43 PM
Happy birthday to me *late*
Well, i am wishing myself that happy birthday to me, hahaha

anyway, i celebrated my 15 birthday 2 days ago with my friends. It is the most happy day in my life, i think.

I brought a birthday cake to my class. Then we ate and took some pictures, they gave me very lovely gifts!



Then i invited some close friends go out to eat. It was really fun! We laughed a lot xD















This is the cake they bought for me xD



another cake

I have more to say but suddenly i forgot :(

Just that I LOVE THEM FOR DECORATING MY LIFE BY THEIR LOVES
Thanks for sending sms to wish for me
and thanks some one for chatting with me the whole night xD
finally, thanks you cyber friends for wishing me!