Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Friday, December 25, 2009 10:55 PM
Merry Christmas
First of all, let me wish you the best wishes, guys! Merry Christmas everybody!

Well, i didn't do anything to celebrate christmas day. Just went to school for the celebration... It was so boring! I was being very sleepy while watching it.

Anyway i prepared some x-mas gifts for my close friends and for myself too, hahaha

After school, back to home, and enjoyed my boring day till i and my sisters decided to to something. We bought snack, dry beef and soda to make our day better. Also took some pic



And guess what? When i checked my blog, i was so happy because of your wishes and gifts. I love them!

Thanks LISA


Thanks KIM



Thanks CYNNA