Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:09 PM
Exam is coming on monday O_o
OMG exam is coming on monday and yeah, i haven't prepared anything for it. Don't know how could i pass but okay, what will be will be so i don't care about is too much

This is my exam calendar
  • Mon - 28/12 : Math
  • Tue - 29/12 : Physic
  • Thu - 30/12 : Chemistry
  • Fri : 31/12 : English and Literature
Oh so next month will be very hard and boring with exam and exam . Anyway, after exam, i will have new years holiday for 3 days xD I swear i will spend it doing interesting and funny things with friends

Back to the past, last sunday i watch AVATAR. It is really a SUPER NICE movie . I love it so much. It is really really cool. If you haven't watched, give it a try



And i so love the theme song I see you by Leona Lewis I set it as my blog's theme song now. Is it sweet?
And i so want to watch The princess and the fog movie. but it isn't showed in VietNam so i don't know how could i watch it :( Haizz