Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Saturday, February 13, 2010 5:00 PM
HAPPY LUNAR NEWYEAR!
Now it's 5pm, so just 7 hours more, firework will burn on the sky

To Vietnamese, Lunar new year or Tet is very special and important. It's the time family member be together, have dinner and talk together. They do everything together, it's full of laughter. But hey, why am not feel excited or happy. Empty. I don't like it, i just feel so bad, like i am alone in the world, just a lone. I don't like my family! I don't live in a home, i live in a house, seriously. Mom is very far, dad is near but can't gather. I'm tried to smile but it is so hard. I just feel dispirited of everything.

Hope i can get better before new year come