Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:39 PM
If one day, i am disappear...
Haven't updated my blog for a few days, because of my mood. I have been in bad mood :( Though i don't know the reason but hell, i always feel so bad.

But nothing can stop me :) After cutting my hair, i had my hair dyed. Now it is brown and i like it :D

Here are some of my newest pictures which i took with friends and relatives. Sorry because of not high quality pics



I with my cousin and a funny friend. Look at our faces, so crazy :))

Sunday, i had a wonderful day with my cousins. We ate and played very fun games together



I just look so silly!



haizz, have nothing to blogggggggggggggg. so boringgggggggggg

Labels: ,