Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Thursday, January 28, 2010 9:18 PM
My heart belongs to me
Today wasn't good. I am in bad mood right now, and i don't know the reason. I just feel tired, not want to do anything, just want to close my eyes.
Was punished because of not wearing shoes to school. Damn this teacher!
I don't know why i often use not good. I wish i didn't know the truth. It just hurt me anyway. I wish i could be like the past, but so hard, i always think about...
Ok stop emo-in :)) There are some movies that i really want to watch. Haiz, downloading them now, i must wait!

Where the wild things are



500 days of summer