Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Sunday, February 7, 2010 10:53 PM
It began worse


With my cousin, like it. We both look pretty =))



taken by my baby sister

Went shopping with my sister in law today but nothing was fun ): Didn't buy much thing as i wanted
Well, Lunar new year is coming, so is Valentine day. Have you had any plans? I have nothing ): cuz i don't have someone called BF :))
I'm a single lady, LOL
So i think i'll spend my holiday on hanging out with friends. Anybody want to go with me?
Lastly, i got a 8 at math test, so cool cuz i did it myself 100% !

p.s : I miss u, like humps miss toilet =))

Labels: