Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Friday, January 1, 2010 3:43 PM
1/1/2010 - nice day huh?


Did you have a party for new years?

I spent the whole night facebook-ing :D I wrote a really long note for friends, family, people i love (in Vietnamese). Is it sweet hahaha? Then recived many new years wishes, by sms, by yahoo, by facebook and by blog. I like all of them.

So wanted to spend the holiday with my secondary friends, but the plan didn't work, so yeah, i am at home right now. Wanna meet them, to play, to chat, to laugh, to eat and to have some nice memories but gahh i hate it when i couldn't!

It is too boring -.- so i am going to go to my mother's place for a secret reason... Do you want to know? Just because have no money in my pocket so i need, hehehe...

Ok ok, i admit that is is such a stupid post -.-

Then i wanna blog about 2NE1 xD Their new perform at SBS is so adorable and cute xD Let's watch this video, you will see...