Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Sunday, April 11, 2010 12:41 PM
All good things come to an end
Hello guys, anyone remember me :D

I haven't blogged for a long time (not very long). I was really lazy but the biggest problem is my laptop has been broken :( I fucking want to have a new laptop or just computer but gosh, i don't have money to buy one TToTT My dreammmm xDDDDD

Sony Vaio laptop E (white color)



and Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro




I dream about you every night, do you know babies =((((

And i'm becoming busier and busier with school. Math, physic, chemistry, they drives me crazy! Exam is coming on 22th April , gruhh

I still often check my blog but lazy to reply my tags :"> Sorry people. But I'm really happy when i saw your tags, guys!