Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:52 PM
What's valentine? Can I eat it?
Warm : THIS ENTRY IS FULL OF PICTURES!

So, it's the first day of new year, not too bad!
Yesterday night, went out with friends. We ate and chatted together. Also took some picture









there are more pictures but plz come to my facebook :D

Don't know why but i felt not very good so i decided to back to home before the fireworks displayed. I stayed up till 3 Am or later. I couldn't sleep for no reasons, LOL So i went to kitchen to find something to throw to my stomach. Badly, i don't know how to cook so just eating noddle. Then called my cousin and we ate dried-beef (love it)

Today, i waked up at 1 PM O_o So late! Went to pagoda with my family. You know, i don't like pagodas very much, cuz they're too serious and strict. So while people were being busy to kowtow and pray, i and my sister were walking along and took pictures, haha. We found a brick heap so ya, it was our background, LOL










and yeah, it's me when i was waiting for my dad, look so slowly, LOL




Back to home and online till now :D

this entry maybe edited later

Labels: