Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Sunday, May 2, 2010 10:47 PM
Oral test tomorrow

Physic, English and Math oral test tomorrow. Wish me luck, guys!

Humm, i so so wanted to make an entry and then now i don't know what i should blog about '____' stupid me! I haven't spend too much time for my blog because I am busy with FACEBOOK, LOL.

Anw, how was your labor holiday? Di you do anything to celebrate? To me, I went to see movies with my friends. It was really fun! The movie was quite funny and we laughed a lot. Before watching movie, we played games then went to eat bubble tea. Ahhh~ I ♥ bubble tea. I was so full!

When i got home, took some pics with my sisters, just to kill my time. LOL

Okay i got to study for the test now, bye!