Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : mail mail mail
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
hello, navigate to start kays. ;) disclaimer here.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 6:12 PM
Pink, pink and pink
I don't know how to express my feeling -.-" be on the tenterhooks like i am waiting for something that i don't know too :)) Oh i hate puberty

Anyway, did chemistry and physic test yesterday but the result will be not good, i know myself cuz i did them very badly. I hate physic, yaaaaaaa. And going to do English & Literature test tomorrow, it must be good, hahaha

Was free today so i decided to change layout, which i got bored of the previous. I miss pink color, it is warm <3.>
I LOVE WOOL SHIRTs

I bought 2 new and they are gray, i love gray too



Look so cute and funny xD wanna re-watch BOF


got a new quote which i so like, set is as my blog title
- When we are not with the one we love, we love the one we are with



the pictures were taken when we ate at Sen restaurant

Labels: